<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, March 05, 2005

Letters to You. And you and you and you. (Third One).
I feel so much better after venting.
It's like suddenly all the pressure has left me and I feel empty inside.
A good sort of emptiness of course.
I'm so sorry, sometimes I go off on crazy tangents and I bounce from one side of my personality to the next. And you're so steady, you're so good to me, and you keep me sane and knowing what's right to wrong. What counts as right to wrong according to us, that is. :)
I miss you a lot still, and it feels good to know that you miss me a lot.
We'll always be together no matter what! No matter where the world takes us! We're the roots of the mother oak tree spreading ourselves across the world yet still connected!
Love ya guys loads. Hugz. We'll always be together. Miss ya. Love ya. Bye.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?