<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, March 05, 2005

Letters to You.
Dear...
I never mention your name here because I never want people to know your name.
I'm so jealous, me.
So what's new lately? I've been going crazy. Just a little crazy. I don't really care who reads this and this is just my way of venting but mainly this letter is just going to be for you.
I came home late tonight and I have to get up tomorrow morning early but I don't really care. I'm going to snatch the moment as it comes - take it, I mean - and fuck everything else that's going to happen.
It's a magical night tonight like it was several years ago.
I wasn't so free then, but freedom comes in different ways and in my own way I was just as free then as I am now.
We used to go look at the stars in the night sky. There are more stars in the night sky here but you couldn't reach them the way we used to back then.
I was reading about how Veruca Salt split up back a few years ago. You know how I used to love Veruca Salt? And how they broke up because Louise slept with Blake Smith who was going out with Nina who had a fling with Stacey Jones.
And it's a bit sad, because they used to be so IT and I used to love them so much and now they're broken up and gone their separate ways but it's probably better for the both of them.
And it's how like we've gone our separate ways because it's for the best but I don't care, I still miss you anyway.
I miss you like mad.
Dearest, darling.
People probably think that I'm writing to my lover but I'm not because I'm writing to you. My friend.
We'll go crazy someday again, won't we? I still go crazy sometimes now. But it's lonely going crazy by myself. I used to do that by myself but then I met you and after that, it's not the same again.
Damn you.
Miss you, love you. Bye.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?