<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, March 18, 2005

Is She Really Hungarian???
Oh I forgot. This is really funny. The other night at the tav I was talking to a couple of guys and we were just joking around and I think we were talking about where we were all from so i just said jokingly, "Yeah, I'm from Hungary." LOL, and you know what? They just believed me! Especially the 80s Laundry Guy. I don't know if he REALLY believed me but he believed it enough that when I turned away to talk to Curly Pumpkin's flatmate he went over to Curly Pumpkin and the rest and the first thing he said to them was, "Is she really from Hungary?" And they just kind of pretended innocence and said, "oh, you'll have to ask her that."
LOL! And I thought that was just the end of it...but then today in the radio room, Louise suddenly mentions, "Hey, you know, the other day Brendan asked me if you were Hungarian."
I think I just shrieked with laughter and nearly fell out of my chair! I didn't expect him to still be thinking of that!
And I think Louise just blew my cover! LOL! Because she told him, "Nah, she was probably drunk when she told you that."
Hahaha... but that was really funny...imagine him turning the question over and over in his head: Is she REALLY Hungarian???

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?