<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, March 21, 2005

I think I just lost my mind...or maybe I just got too much sun today.
I smoked three cigarettes outside my flat just now...and watched the white wisps of smoke rise towards the sky full of stars... and think...why can't I just leave this world?
And listened to the sounds of those idiots shouting from Flat 11...especially Shuddup going "CHIBAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Like as if he's some chinese or something.
And felt like shouting back, "SHUT UP, I'M CONTEMPLATING!!!!!!!!!!"
Speaking of which, there is a strange boy with curly hair who sits outside the steps near the laundry room smoking. I've seen him at least twice. The last time, I think I told you guys about this in an earlier post, I asked him if he was lost. I suppose he still is. He said hi to me but I was holding kiwis and losing my mind and my contact lenses were blurring and anyway I thought he was saying hi to the guy behind me so I just stared at him and went on up the steps.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?