<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, March 21, 2005

I am nothing special; of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Today they had movies outside our flats by the gazebo again! And they showed White Chicks, which I'd seen before with the Saturday Night gang, and then they showed Notebook!!!!!!! It was so so so sweet and sad... and as we were lying on the grass, this cat - I'm not sure if it's Simon - comes up to us and I just turn my head and went, "oh my goodness!" because it was standing right next to my face!
Later that night SweetRhapsody, myself and the Little Pony went over to Flat 8 Girl's flat to devour Sara Lee chocolate cake. Mmmm. Sara Lee has the best desserts ever and I'm not ashamed to shamelessly promote her products. Especially the frozen strawberry cheesecake.
Then Marcus came over to say goodbye. He is leaving for Haiti. He has been poring over Haitian guidebooks, tourism websites and my old college Haiti presentation for the past week and has finally made up his mind to go. He is taking my old high school backpack with him, the black one on which I graffittied words like "Korn" and "Fuck" and "Dead" on in white liquid paper and he is leaving on the late night flight. He leaves with the parting words: "Death is always around us." Cheery boy. Always knows what to say. I will miss him but he may be bringing me some voodoo dolls.
That reminds me. The other day I saw some Velvet Revolver music videos and while I have some of their songs on my illegal pirated CD compilations, I've never seen them before. Does the lead singer look like Clark from Christopher Pike's Final Friends trilogy or what? And is he not one of the most anorexic guys you've ever seen? I loved Clark, he was so hot and weird and just completely messed-up fun.
That reminds me. Today we were talking about taking a two day road trip down to wherever. I say wherever because it is as yet undecided where we are going. I suggested Margaret River but others wanted to go to Monkey Mia and then everyone starts yakking about costs and dolphins and 5-and-8 hour trips and now I think if we do go, we would be going to Margaret River. They should always listen to me in the first place but they never do because they're not intelligent enough. It all started with Bones mentioning that the boys might rent a car and drive somewhere for Easter Break and then everyone got drawn into it and plans started being made and then driver's licenses started coming out and then problems started coming up. All even before we've decided where to go. I think I should come up with a betting pool on whether we'll even get as far as the car rental company. That should be a success.


UPDATE: LOL i think that music fans the world over must be shaking their fists at me. I just checked: Velvet Revolver's lead singer is Scott Weiland! Lol, no wonder I wondered why he looked so much like the lead singer of the Stone Temple Pilots! Hahaha! And no wonder all those guys look like the guys from Guns N Roses. I thought Slash's hair looked familiar. My bad.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?