<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, March 03, 2005

From the looks of it, people aren't paying enough attention! I can tell from my web counter that people DO visit this place, but they're not leaving any comments in the tagboard! Bah!
Well, if you're not going to write something in the tagboard, at least visit my website, Darkschunt, just enter the portal over in the sidebar. Thanks *kisses*
I just took a peek into my MySpace account just now, I hadn't looked into it since, like, over a year or something. Hahaha. And I just realized that there is this cute guy on my friends page that I totally forgot I had added. But he has tons of girls on his page, it's like he randomly adds girls or something. And they're all into him or something because of his good-looking pictures. Actually, I think he only looks good in two or three pictures. Hahaha. I should go say hi to him or something. But then I'll just become one of many girls. And lose my aloof stoner status. LOL.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?