<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Blood in the Bathroom.
So, last night it was Moon Von's turn to clean the bathroom. And she was hard at work scrubbing in the bathroom while I lounged on my bed reading while trying to disappear completely into Radiohead's How to Disappear Completely when suddenly Moon Von pops her head into my room, looking distressed.
"Come with me!" she demands and so I leave Radiohead and the love lives of Tobias March and Lavinia Lake and came with her to the bathroom where she shows me thick red liquid seeping from below one of the taps. There is A LOT of red and looks very much like blood.
"That can't be blood," I said, "Look how red it is. If it's blood it should be reddish-brown unless..." I look at her. "Unless it's fresh blood."
Moon Von's eyes get huge and she slaps at me. Until now we don't know what that red liquid is. But we cleaned out the redness and so far there's no more sign of it... unless the next flatmate gets murdered!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?