<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Up till last week I was going through a horror movie phase where i ended up watching nothing but horror movies without planning to and now i've ended up in a period phase where i end up watching nothing but period movies without planning to either! So far I've seen Timeline, Vanity Fair and The Merchant of Venice, the one with Joseph Fiennes and Jeremy Irons in it!
Vanity Fair kind of reminds me of that Uma Thurman movie The Golden Bowl. And it's like both movies are saying, you can be this woman with all this spirit and fire and charm and fight for all you want but in the end you have to bow to society's demands and not get what you want! And the quiet women who don't do anything and just lie around and have no willpower get everything they want! Boo!
Tonight the lights went out TWICE and i was like "nooo!" because it's so hot and i need my air-con! Anyway I went around lighting all the candles I could find in my room... and that was when I realized, gosh, i DO have a lot of candles.
And then I danced around the room singing "Yyyyyy-MCA!" while Marcus looked on in horror!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?