<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, February 28, 2005

Today's the first day of classes! I have only one lecture...which is at four to five....so I'm in no big hurry to go....it's only a lecture anyway.
I remember my first day of classes here....I was so worried and nervous and was all prepared to run into the arms of Ms Banana and K later for comfort... and then I arrived at the big hall for the lecture and it was like...oh, is that all? Hahahahaha.
And now it's like...oh, I have this lecture. Okay, whatever. There's still plenty of time to eat. :D
And none of the peeps whom I turned over my resume to have called me back. Aaaargh! I need a job!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?