<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Today we went to watch Elektra! It wasn't too bad....much better than Daredevil, even though it wasn't as exciting as I expected it to be. But, hey, it's got Jennifer Garner and it's got cool red outfits, what more can I ask for? Love her red wristbands. And it's got Will Yun Lee too and he looks pretty hot too. Chris Ackerman looked pretty hot too, but he doesn't do much and died pretty easily. Bah.
And ScreamingSour said something which made me laugh. Poor Elektra keeps getting beaten by all these blind men. First she got defeated by Ben Affleck in Daredevil, then she gets beaten by her blind teacher in this movie. Wouldn't be surprised if she develops a prejudice against all blind men. "I'll take away your cane, I will, I swear I will!!!!" But then she loves them anyway. Maybe she feels sorry for them and lets them beat her on purpose. Hahaha.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?