<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, February 13, 2005

So, anyway, after I left ScreamingSour's place, I was driving on the left lane and I had to switch to the middle lane but this car was coming up fast, so I'm like, Ok, I'll slow down and let them pass me first. But they start slowing down themselves and I see they're in the right lane plus they're not signalling to switch lanes, and I'm like, OK, so maybe they're keeping to the right lane, so I'll go to the middle lane and I put on my signal and just as I switch lanes, they try to switch to the middle lane too, but I'm there first so they blast their horn at me instead.
And I'm like, bitch, I gave you plenty of time to switch lanes if you had wanted to, plus I was signalling and you weren't so obviously I have the right of the way. And me, being the Queen of Peace and Kindness - (stop laughing, guys!) - I didn't, like, blast my horn back or anything. And as they speed past me on the right lane, I note they're a whole bunch of Indian guys in the car and they're all like glaring at me. Even though they were obviously morons just out of driving school who don't know how to signal.
And so there's this traffic light up ahead and I'm like, Jeez, there's only the two of us and I don't want to have to stop next to them and endure their shouting or whatever so I slow down and sto behind them and I can see the guys at the back looking over their shoulders at me. Like, whatever. And suddenly, the light turns green, and guess what? They don't move! Instead, you can see the guy in the front leaning back and putting his arm up on his seat like, "I'm not gonna move so you can just stay where you are to teach you a lesson" (erm, I think he's the one who needs lessons about signalling when you're driving!) and I'm like, "whatever, I don't have time to screw with you" and so I turned my car onto the middle lane and drive past them. Only, being the screwballs that they are, they start their car in a hurry and speed by me again.
And I'm like, yeah, yeah, go ahead and try to play games with me, I don't give a damn. I'm not going to play your little games with you. So I slow down again and let them move on ahead, and you could see them like turning to look at me again and I just smile pleasantly and give them the finger. Don't mess with me, kid! I had my hair all tied back and I'm wearing my white shirt and wrist bands - I looked very like Angelina Jolie on a death wish mission. Stop me and I'll get out of the car and drive a beer bottle through your heads, the way Devon Sawa did to Seth Green in Idle Hands! *giggles* And, maybe they realized just how close to death they were because they turn onto a different road from me.
Honestly, there are like a thousand and one road bullies on the streets here and it's like, jeez, half the time they lose their temper over the smallest trivial thing or over something that they're obviously to blame for, and it's like, go get therapy or something. Please. Do the rest of the world a favour.
And do you ever notice that most road bullies are men? Like, probably 99.9% of them. That shows you one thing doesn't it? Men shouldn't be allowed to drive on the road!
Road bullies. Pah. I spit on them. Ptui. I hope they get run over by a truck.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?