<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, February 11, 2005

The other day Kelly-Mandy and I watched Saw. We were late for the movie and I was pretty grumpy about that to Kelly-Mandy because of my lack of sleep and her extreme slowness but when we rushed into the theatre during the first fifteen minutes or so, i totally forgot about being pissed because of the HORROR.
Let me announce right now that Saw is one of the sickest, most horrible, most gruesome movies i have ever, ever, ever seen!!!!!! And this is the girl who gets her kicks off watching horror movies!
Halfway through the movie, both Kelly-Mandy and me were covering our faces with our hands and watching through our fingers. And we never, never, never do that! And halfway through I was thinking, "OMG, WHY am I watching this show? Why did I insist on running in fifteen minutes late instead of just going to watch Racing Stripes?????"
And trust me, I never, never, never think that, unless I'm watching some ultra-boring show.
And probably the scariest part of it was seeing how fat and middle-aged Cary Elwes has become! This was the gorgeous gloomy Prince-of-Darkness-esque guy from Lady Jane! The slim-as-a-reed Robin Hood from Robin Hood: Man in Tights! *Sob*
And me and Kelly-Mandy both agreed that it was such a shame that we didn't drag Laughing Liz along. Because, that girl is so afraid of horror movies that she refuses to watch any, with the exception of the time we dragged her along to watch Ring O. Imagine if we had made her come to watch this one. She'd be traumatized for life. *grins*


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?