<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, February 13, 2005

The other day I was watching Wicker Park, and the first names I see are Rose Byrne and Diane Kruger and I start laughing because, it's like, "Look! It's Troy set in Wicker Park!" And then, "Look! Matthew Lilliard! It's Shaggy from Scooby Doo!"
It wasn't too bad a show but I don't know, I just don't like Josh Hartnett. Maybe it's because he plays such assholes. Like how he steals the girlfriend of his dead best friend in Pearl Harbor, and he was honestly such a meanie in O. And I just don't like his voice either. I like deep voices but there's something about his voice that irritates me. *Giggles* I hope Bundles doesn't read this or she'll kill me. She's madly in love with Josh Hartnett. Sorry, Bundles!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?