<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, February 13, 2005

The other day I was looking for pictures of Proserpina (or maybe it was Persephone, I can't remember, because I searched for both) on Yahoo Search Images and among the weird and scary things that came up was the very same picture of the sleeping lady in that gorgeous orange dress that's further down this blog right above my Mystery Notes tagboard. (By the way, darling readers, do drop me a note on the tagboard. I'm very cur-rious to know who reads my blog. Curious as a camel, curious like a cat. I'm like the black cat with green eyes that crosses your path right before the bucket of paint sitting on top of the ladder above you drops on your head.) Clears throat. *Ahem*. Drinks glass of whiskey advocated by Bill Murray on Lost in Translation. Anyway, the picture of the Orange Lady was captioned by the title Proserpina (or Persephone) and I'm like, *indignantly* "That's not Proserpina! (Or maybe Persephone). That's Flaming June! That's a picture by that artist whose name I can't remember! It ain't no daughter of a Greek Goddess!"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?