<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, February 14, 2005

Medieval Husband, Here I Come!
Today I watched Timeline! And I loved the book and I loved the movie! Even though the movie didn't completely follow the book but i loved loved loved it anyway! I loved everything! The period, the adventure, the fighting, the romance, the chivalry, the mighty men with broadswords....*giggle*
And everytime Gerard Butler/Andre Marek is with Anna Friel/Lady Claire, doesn't the romantic music swelling in the background sound like it was stolen from the Mask of Zorro or something?
You know, that so totally settles it. I know who I want to marry now. No, no, i'm no longer settling for any pasty-faced Wall Street stockbroker who wears boring old ties and gets a belly by the time he's 30. I'm not going for any steamingly sexy rock star with smoldering eyes who just gets wrinkles and looks like Rod Stewart when he's much older, or some hot actor who'll end up looking like Bill Murray in Lost in Translation when he is older. NONO. I am going to wait until I get my HERO! I want someone with muscles and longish dark curls and piercing dark eyes and basically looks like Gerard Butler/Andre Marek and who rides up on a steed, wearing shining armor and carrying a sword! I want to be tied to a stake and recued by him! Someone who goes fighting wars and killing people (and no, not George Bush, I want a HERO, a KNIGHT, and no, not SIR ELTON JOHN) and who slays people with a single stroke of a sword and says "m'lady" and kisses my hand softly with his lips while he douses his enemies with Greek Fire and wades around the river with water up to his chest while pushing me around the river in a basket and loses an ear in a battle for me and has to train all the time to keep fit right until the day he dies in case our huge old drafty keep gets ambused by the barbarian warriors! YEAH!
Isn't that so much more exciting then your average modern guy?
I have to get me some medieval dresses and a time-traveling device.
Medieval Times, here I come!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?