<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Listening to: George "Fortunate Smile" :)

Well I haven't been writing much because I've been busy packing and catching flights and unpacking and unloading and shopping for necessities....but... I'll do my best to fill you all in as quick as I can!!!
The last few days before I left were so sad.... meeting with old friends again for that "last good-bye". One thing which I have realized for the first time in my magical life is that saying good-bye to old friends after being together for just three months is harder then saying goodbye to old friends after being together for your entire life. Last year when I left for the first time, it seemed somehow easier. This year, when I left for the second time after coming home for three months, it was so much harder. I was on the verge of tears and felt sick to my stomach. Of course, that might have been the wine and Chivas or the fact that I was deathly worried that my stuff might exceed the weight limit at the airport. My stupid weighing scales lied to me and told me that my suitcases and boxes weighed about SEVENTY KG when they only weighed about twenty something or so. Bah! I should have packed more stuff.
Maybe it was because when I came home for only three months, me and my friends made a point to get together as much as possible and every moment seemed poignant, while when I left the first time, we kind of took it for granted because we had been together our entire lives. This time, when I returned, we kind of realized we only had three months, and after that, some of us may be going to other countries and we might never see each other again for much longer then just nine months. SOB. I hate this changing point in life where everyone goes their separate ways and it's not just separate ways like separate colleges or separate high schools but truly separate ways in life. It's magical, but it's sad too.
And Kelly-Mandy, Laughing Liz and I went to Kelly-Mandy's college where we ate at this cafe where there were tons of college boy waiters, some of which were pretty cute, and where the food totally sucked so I passed my time by writing HELP ME with the seafood lasagna tomato sauce on my plate. As we were leaving, Kelly-Mandy started flirting with ALL the waiters and they were like surrounding her the same way Scarlett O'Hara was surrounded by all those guys at that party scene before the war and everything. You should have seen her - she was really killing! And it turns out we pretty much made an impression on those guys - as we do on most guys, hehehe - and they all wanted our numbers. Ah...but I was leaving that very weekend! What bad timing...sigh...Liz and Kelly-Mandy would just have to date them for me.
And me, Bundles and Alleya ran off to grab my sister's shoes (which took up so much of my luggage along with MY shoes) and...piece of news...Bundles is in mourning as her darling Jay has hooked up with a TV presenter! Who is apparently perfect in every which way! Nevermind Bundles, she HAS to have a major flaw, and if she doesn't...we'll kill her!
And on my very last night, Potatos, ScreamingSour, Backstabbed, the model, and me went to BK for dinner, our usual :), and then headed over to Potato's house where we raided Carrot's DVD collection and then swept on over to ScreamingSour's, where we settled down with Chivas, Coke, ice, and wine to watch Unborn and The Girl Next Door.
Whoops, the Orange Pumpkin just called so I gotta go, but more later!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?