<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, February 13, 2005

I've got Smashing Pumpkin's Adore in my head.
So today myself, ScreamingSour, and Backstabbed had dinner at Burger King where we saw Gwen Stefani's Pirates of the Carribeanish Rich Girl music video and ate burgers whose sizes have shrunk and prices have rose.
Then Backstabbed disappeared and me and ScreamingSour headed back to her house to watch DVDs! She found Lost in Translation which we both had been wanting to watch but we only endured about forty minutes of it. Like, neither of us likes Scarlett Johansson and Bill Murray just looks a little retarded most of the time. But then, according to ScreamingSour, he looks a little retarded in every movie. In my opinion, he looks like Tom Hanks. Especially the way Tom Hanks looks in The Terminal. *Giggles*. But I love it everytime he says his whiskey commercial lines. That's probably the only time he truly shines.
Anyway, we got bored with watching, as ScreamingSour says, two people who don't appreciate the fact that they have this exciting chance to go traveling to a different country and experience a different culture and instead just mainly mooch around like the losers they are, and even when it started to pick up a little as the two boring heros met up with some fun Japanese party people, we decided to switch to Idle Hands and Devon Sawa holding knitting needles.
Pause.
Virgin Suicides was a whole lot better.
Pause.
Maybe we could have finished it if we had had some munchies and if it weren't so hot. And if we had alcohol.
Pause.
You know, speaking of alcohol, I think wine has spoiled me for hard liqcour. Like, I used to consume copious amounts of Jack Daniels and Chivas Regal but then I turned to wine because it was a whole lot cheaper and now I think I can't do, like, lots of Chivas anymore. I mean, I used to drink it like water. Now, it's more like, I drink it like it's Chivas.
*Giggles*.
Anyway, Idle Hands was a whole lot funnier. I've never seen the show before - I know, I know! Everyone else has seen it except for me! And it had loads of people in it! Like Vivica A. Fox! And Jessica Alba! And Seth Green! And Devon Sawa holding knitting needles!
And Jessica Alba is so hot, like usual. Yay... like the part where she and her friend get stuck in the sewer and she riggs up this thing to stop the huge ventilator fan and a rope to get through the blades and I'm just like, "yeah, Max! Go, Max! Go 4477! Or, erm, I mean, 4422! Or 4545! Er...whatever!"
LOL...and check out the way she dances at the Halloween dance scene. Like, that is a far cry from Honey.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?