<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, February 28, 2005

I just went for my first class - Media Ethics Lecture - about an hour and a half ago. And it was so boring. And I just discovered who my tutor is. It's one of those scary women who are never satisfied with any of your work. I have just been warned to try to get out of her tutorial as fast as possible! But the only other tute that's available to me is the one with the boring post grads in it! And the tute with the angry tutor woman has a really cute goth guy in it! Which one should I pick? I have only tonight to choose! Aaaargh!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?