<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, February 27, 2005

I feel like it's been ages since I've blogged!
Well, I've got my old room back and everything's been unpacked and feeling like usual again... new flatmates are in and they seem pretty boring...sigh...in fact there doesn't seem to be anyone remotely fun or interesting around...what is a girl suppose to do?
Classes are starting tomorrow and I have absolutely no idea where my classes are....I suppose I should have to go find out from someone...sigh...unfortunately I have classes everyday instead of three days a week like last sem...but the good thing is that I only have about an hour each day...
The only good thing is that there seems to be more beer then usual lately.
We watched Original Sin the other day! Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas make such a good couple together! The only thing that ruined the movie was that Shuddup and the Dervish were making so much noise that we could barely concentrate. We ended up reading subtitles instead. I know I did. Lol.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?