<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, February 28, 2005

The Hots and Colds!
I just put my music player on random and recently I've gotten in this order: an old school American band (Veruca Salt), a young opera guy (Josh Groban), a Japanese band (I can't remember who), the violin solo in Utada Hikaru's album, an Italian pop singer (Laura Pussini) and now a Chinese techno club dance mix (Kelly Chen).
I should start my own international radio station!
Just now as I was walking back to my flat from class I bumped into this guy who I met last semester and seems to be really popular. And he was really friendly but I never know what to expect from him. Sometimes he seems really friendly, other times he seems a little standoffish. He just blows hot and cold. He must be a Scorpio. Sometimes I wish people like that can get their act together. It's not good for sensitive people like me who, after every meeting with people like him, can be totally affected by said meeting. "OH, he is SOOO NICE! What a nice guy!!!!" or "I HATE YOU! Why are you so COLD to me? WHYYYYYY?"
Honestly. Pffht. He's just another person whom you should just stab and bury behind your flat. But then other times you just want to dig him up and dust him off and have a beer with him.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?