<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, February 06, 2005

Dead Rats - the New Pencil Cases, Handbags, and Test of Friendship.
Today me and Laughing Liz met up with Viv and the Army Girl for drinks (Kelly-Mandy couldn't come because she was doing suspicious jobs for old men in hotel rooms on Saturday nights. She says it's an advertising job where she is working at a copywriter but we won't believe her. The hours are just too suspicious. And her college friends are the ones who had gotten her the job. They're suspicious too). Laughing Liz had to go home early so we headed back to my car...and that was when we saw this huge dead rat lying in the middle of the road. And my first reaction was like, "did i run over it earlier?" because it was lying at this angle where I would have probably gone over it while parking my car, and at once I peered under my car but there weren't any blood or guts on the tires! It looks really squashed and we're not sure if it had been there when we first arrived! And I was like, "oh, gross, what if I run over it while reversing my car back out on the road? Liz, go pick it up with your bare hands and throw it aside!"
And she refused.
Gee, what kind of a friend is she?
LOL.
But it was one huge rat. It looks like it could be skinned and made into a nice furry handbag. Or a pencilcase. "Back to School - the New Pencilcase. 101% Authentic Rat Fur."
Anyway, I made her stick her face against the window to watch the rat for me while I put my car into reverse (while turning the wheel close to the right and coming very close to scraping the car on my right) just so that I could avoid the rat on the left.
And I was telling Lou about it later and she was like, "gee what a friend!" And we agreed that we should make it a Test of Friendship - like, your friend isn't a real friend unless she picks up a dead rat for you. Lou's Test of Friendship - heheheh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?