<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, February 28, 2005

Boys with Towels on Your Doorstep!
Let me tell you amusing stories about my life!
The other night, I was watching TV with the Curly Pumpkin (whom sometimes I name the Orange Pumpkin because I have a bad memory) in my room when suddenly the doorbell rings. So I run out and open the door and who should be standing right in front of me but two tall cute guys in t-shirts and shorts and holding towels.
"Hi," they say. "We're from next door and we were just wondering....if we could....change?"
CHANGE? Are they saying they want to change in my flat? Like as in shower and change? Right away, I think, SURE! Come on in! And at the same time, I'm like, erm....two strange guys changing in my flat? But, SURE, come on in!
Anyway, my totally bewildered expression must have made them realize I need more clarification and one of them adds, "I mean, change for the laundry room? Coin change?"
And right away understanding and disappointment sets in. "Oh, you want coin change for the washing machines? Oh, sure, hang on."
And I slam the door in their faces and go to my room where I throw myself down on the bed, laughing, and tell Curly Pumpkin what had just happened before I go knock on my other flatmate's door and told him to go dispense some change to the two guys standing on our doorstep since we didn't have any ourselves.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?