<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, February 03, 2005

Aaand Marcus is back! I was just so sick and tired of him coming and going and trying to haunt the streets that I told him he might as well just come stay in the basement again. And to my surprise, he accepted the offer. And now it's like old times again. Yaaay. *waves peace sign in the air.*
And now he's wandering around the house at night, eating everything in the refrigerator and singing old ballads under his breath like the retard he is.
Oops. He just read that over my shoulder. See? Sneaking peeks over my shoulder again! *slaps him away*.
Technically all Marcus needs is blood to survive but since he's such a glutton he has to go and eat all my food as well. Even though he doesn't need it but I do. Bah, I say. I'm beginning to regret my invitation.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?