<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, January 10, 2005

Today I moved extremely slowly through the mall as my grandmother clung to me, shuffling along as best as she could. We took the lift down while my mother took the escalators and went grocery shopping first and still she had to go looking for us because grandma was moving so slowly. I thought I would never make it to the exit before the mall closed. Honestly, this shows how patient i can be as i move through the mall with grandma on my arm like a burr. But she's a sweetpea, my grandma. ;) Even though she keeps wrecking my bathroom's toilet flush everytime she stays over for the weekend so that in the middle of the night I find myself having to flush the toilet out with buckets of water like I'm some peasant from China during water ration days.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?