<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, January 27, 2005

So today I was thinking of tomorrow's bash where we plan to get together and simultaneously celebrate all our 21st birthdays even though three quarts of us wouldn't actually turn 21 until much later this year. And it's suppose to be a potluck kind of thingy where everyone has to bring a dish each and I can't really bring much because Clarence is bringing chips and potatos is bringing all the alcohol and I don't really know what else I can bring. Lol. So I decided to do a Better Crocker thing and bake an apple pie because it looks like the easiest thing in the cookbook.
My first pie! And I think my dad is going to stand like a really close guard over me to make sure I don't burn the kitchen or anything. Tsk. My parents have absolutely no faith in me.
And I called Mellie to tell her about the bash and give her directions to Screaming Sour's house and I was giving her really good directions, I really was, like "When you're on that bridge-thingy going past the San Francisco Steakhouse, keep to your l- no, I mean, right, yeah, keep to your right, and the road will divide into two, separated by those little red cone thingies, and make sure you keep your l - no, I mean, right, right, because the left road goes past the Muslim graveyard and you don't want to go that way, you want to go right, and there will be a U-turn but don't go there, there will be traffic lights and turn right there, and you'll see a Shell petrol station so turn left right after the station, and the road will go all the way down the end and it'll turn right, but you want to go left, and there's this cute little candy cane bar thingy which you'll go under..."
And i think she stopped me there and said, "nevermind, what's the address?" But I don't know the adress, I only know my way there, so I told her to go call Screaming Sour and get the address from her. But honestly, my directions were pretty good! I mean I gave proper landmarks and all!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?