<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, January 23, 2005

So lots of things have been happening like Momentous Moments in one of my friend's lives...
And i couldn't get a ticket on the 16th! So now I have to go back on the 19th and most likely fly alone. Boo....
And tonight the Saturday Night Gang all got together with the exception of The Pope! And we did the usual things like having dinner at BK and watched movies and drinking at Jelutong and I made everyone promise to watch Elektra with me on Wednesday night!
And Marcus came by again and this time he gave me his fang (the one we yanked out the last time) and I get to wear it on a necklace to remember him by. Oh, isn't that so romantic of him?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?