<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, January 27, 2005

Sheep in the Pharmacy.
Last night, as I lay me down to sleep, I tried the time-old method of counting sheep to go to sleep. And it was really working - it really was! The sheep were flowing faster and faster into a white stream and I was just about to drop off to sleep when - suddenly - a thought flashed through my mind - "I'd like to rip your throats out with my bare hands." The sheeps' throats, I mean. And that suddenly jolted me awake and I think the sheep got scared and ran away.
And tonight me, Potatos, Screaming Sour, and the Ah Lian Model went out on a la-dees night. First, we went to The Pharmacy, formally known as Voyuer, which went through its transformation while myself and Screaming Sour were away so this was the first time we went there since it has become The Pharmacy. And God, that place has transformed from a club full of beautiful (some of them) happy young people of our age to, like, a kinky old men's club. It was full of these sexy young nurses who had all the old men customers all over them and they'd do very strip-esque dances for them and pout and all that. It was all very interesting but at the same time, that kind of place just has that sleazy aura thing which feels like it's rubbing off on you and you have to get away and take a shower to get rid of it. Plus, there were no hot waiters (I think they did on purpose so that none of the old men would feel threatened) and there is no way you can meet a cute guy there. So after a drink or two we headed down to Flam where we were served by this muscular gay-looking bartender with wavy hair who I suspected totally watered down our drinks which were so horrible that none of us finished the first round. Then we went home because Potatos had work tomorrow. It was a relatively boring albeit slightly interesting night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?