<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, January 23, 2005

Okay, I think at the moment I am going into a total revamp moment. I don't know why, but I'm suddenly in the mood to tear up my blogs and give them a Total Makeover! So watch this space - pictures are coming in and fonts are changing!
It all started when I started putting pics in my poetry blog - the Forest of Red Leaves! Now it looks so pretty - check it out on the sidebar! And now I'm in the mood for hunting for pics and stuff and tearing up my blogs and site (which truly deserves a makeover) and giving them a total rehaul! Watch this space! Now I'm repeating myself over and over again. Right, must go hunt for pictures!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?