<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, January 21, 2005

A mosquito just flew past me right in front of my face and I had no time to squish it out of existence!
I am holding a raging battle with mosquitos! I vow to kill as many as I can! I chase them with electric rackets and my bare hands! I stop typing every few words or so in this blog so that I can chase after another!
Ms Banana will be shocked to hear this.
Kelly-Mandy tells me to wear long pants to keep the mozzies away. I tell her she is crazy. We're in the tropics, not in Alaska. I'll overheat and explode. And anyway, mozzies can attack every last inch of the flesh. They'll get the soles of my feet then. She tells me to wear socks and tuck the pants into the socks.
There are worse things than being attacked by mosquitos.
I REFUSE to ever be seen at my pc with pants tucked into socks! What if a cute robber breaks into our house? What if a tabloid photographer sneaks into the house across the street and takes pictures through his distant-lens camera? What if the FBI, CIA, ISA, Scotland Yard, SIS (is there such a thing as SIS?), and the Russian Mafia have installed hidden CCTV cameras in my house????????
No. I will not tuck my pants into my socks.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?