<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I'm in a slightly hyper mood right now! A little crazed, a little charmed, but all's well, eh?
They're going to be screening a rockets game live on saturday at 11 am and i just remembered that i have a dentist appointment at 10:15. I hope that forty five minutes is enough time for the dentist to murder my cavities. It doesn't help that I haven't been to a dentist in almost two years. He may be so horrified at the state of my teeth that he might just push a revolver in my mouth and shoot me for such lack of care for my pearlies.
Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Bundles, Alleya and the Crazed Dentist from Adelaide (yet another dentist!) I can't wait - I have totally missed teasing and bullying the Crazed Dentist. And that reminds me - I must tell her about the limerick i wrote about her in my creative writing class which can be found in my poetry forest just over on the sidebar!
All right, farewell, adieu.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?