<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, January 13, 2005

Help me help me help me...everything is rushing in so fast! Tonight alone so many signs of the coming semester are hitting me with their little fists...
First, my friend tells me that the timetables for our new semester are up and reminds me that we have to sign up by friday, which I had absolutely no idea of if she had never told me that.
So I go online to check the timetable and my student e-mail which I have NOT checked since last semester ended and that's when I realized my tuition fees invoice has arrived.
And not to mention the fact that I just opened my normal e-mail and there's a letter from the head of my student housing confirming the rent for my flat for next semester has been received. All the signs telling me that the next semester is coming!
Aaaah! But it's not suppose to begin until march! We still have over a month more!
Holidays are still here!
Gosh...all these preparations!
We can't be free of them even when we're on break!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?