<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy new year!!!!
I just realized that i followed my belated christmas post with my belated new year's post.
Anyway, did anyone think that new year's was kind of apocalyptic like? what with all the tsunamis and earthquakes preceding the event, and then on new year's day itself, at like two in the morning as me and kelly-mandy left my house there was some kind of apocalyptic air about the night and this strange wind just gushing down the empty quiet street...
the whole country is suppose to be in mourning and all new year's celebrations were cancelled (though there were still illegal fireworks going off everywhere) because we lost about sixty something people to the tsunami...thailand lost about four thousand over but they're still celebrating like crazy...i saw the pics in the papers today...nothing stops these party people, not even when half of phuket is drowned!
and my new year's was pretty quiet...it was mostly just me watching kelly-mandy get drunk after one vodka cruiser and turn red as a lobster and start doing quiet cheers in the middle of my living room...and wondering if i should just haul her in my car and take her down to bangsar where the pope and the rest were partying...
But you could say it was in the stars because my horoscope told me i was doomed to spend a quiet new year's eve. I was like "nooooo! i'm too yooouuung!"
But me and Potatoes plan to have late new year's celebrations...okay, just an excuse for us to get drunk....because she too had a boring old time with her "future in-laws" down in dullsville. Serves her right for abandoning me for new year's.
By the way, I forgot to ask in the last post, does anyone else besides me think that the phantom from the phantom of the opera looks just like russell crowe in master and commander after they demask him? with the straggly ponytail and the white shirt and all...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?