<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, January 15, 2005

Bitten alive by mosquitoes!
Blood, blood
Red blood in my hands
Red it is
My color shampoo!
So today I went to see Bridget Jones's Diary II (although I have never seen the first one) with the Laughing Lizard and Kelly-Mandy and it was pretty funny as it should be and so sweet and just makes me feel worse about my single state. LOl! You know, actually I don't feel at all bad about being single, I think I'm much happier being single actually and the only time i ever feel bad is when people ask me "why don't you have a boyfriend?" or when all my cousins bring their boyfriends to the family reunions, that's pretty much it! Which goes to show, I could be perfectly happily single if everyone else would just lay off me! Please!
By the way, did anyone who saw Bridget Jones notice that at the end of the movie, as she went into the room full of lawyers to find Colin Firth, she was carrying a little purse, and then when he hurried her out of the room she was no longer carrying it?
Anyway we saw lots of great previews as well, like Lemony Snickets's A series of Unfortunate Events, which is finally coming to town! After Christmas! And Elektra! Oh, and I remember what her poster was like after all. At the top it said JENNIFER GARNER and below it says something like "Trained to kill. Born to die." Or something like that, haha, and then at the bottom of the poster it says Elektra. So if you didn't know better, you'd think the show was about Jennifer Garner, Trained to Die, Born to Kill, rather than Jennifer Garner starring in a movie about Elektra! Or maybe I mean Tainted by Tragedy, Trained to Kill.
Oh, by the way, does anyone notice that the guy in the preview who goes "But then, the second life is never easy" sounds kind of like one of the guys from Alias? I can't remember who though. And I only saw the preview but some of those fight scenes looked like they came right out of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
I just peeked into the Elektra website to see if I got the "Tained by Tragedy, Trained to Kill slogan right. And the production notes said that this show is influenced by Crouching Tiger, Kill Bill and Hero. Well that explains everything.
Anyway, Bridget Jones's Diary ended at around eleven tonight when the mall was closing, but we had to hurry to the bathroom first. And when we finally get out, the entire hallway is pitch dark AND in front of us there's this huge metal shutter in our way and we all SCREAM! We're cut off! We're stuck in the mall! We lose our minds and start running! And suddenly we bump into other people waiting just around the corner and they're completely silent except for this guy shouting in his handphone, "I'm trapped! I can't get out! The elevator isn't working!"" and then we become even more hysterical until we realize that the elevator IS working and everyone else is being perfectly calm except us and the guy. LOL. And then the lift finally comes and it's crammed with people who just stared at us and didn't even have the courtesey to hold the lift while we all got in so I ended up being squashed between the doors for a second or two. Then later, we get to another floor where the handphone guy gets out and he realizes he's on the wrong floor and turns around but the doors are already closing and again no one bothers to hold the door! I turned and I saw this fat girl just standing by the buttons and she just looks back at me with no expression on her face and I just felt like punching her face out for 1) letting me get squashed by the doors and 2) not letting the poor guy get back in. We ended up getting out in the carpark but it's the wrong carpark in the old wing and my car's parked in the new wing on the other side of the road but no way are we going back in the mall which is honestly like a Maze of Death at closing time because I think the guards just slam down the metal shutters that shut off one section of othe mall from the others without even bothering to check if anyone's been left behind. Actually, I KNOW that because I used to work at one of the shops in that mall and me and my co-workers usually had to make a mad run for it if we didn't want to get locked in.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?