<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Oh, I totally forgot to add! The Houston Rockets beat the Philadelphia 76ers by one point on Saturday in Texas!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!
These are the kind of games i like...where everything gets all frantic and the teams are just separated by a point and you can't tell who's going to win in the last quarter...and then the team that you're rooting for wins!!!!!!!!
And today....they'll face off the new orleans hornets! Go Rockets! Go Rockets! Go Rockets!
Sadly, it's most likely i won't be able to watch that game....it was just by freak miraculous chance i got to catch Saturday's game....sniff...
By the way, I think I had a psychic dream last night! I dreamt a lot of things which I couldn't remember but two things which I definitely remembered dreaming about was 1) someone - i can't remember who - trying to force me to swallow down a whole bottle of cod liver oil, but i was resisting and turning my head away and refusing like mad and 2) that me and farah met up and we were yakking like mad. And then when i woke up, farah had sent a message on my handphone and tonight me mom tried to force some cod liver oil capsules into me, except i resisted and turned my head and refused like mad. How's that for coincidences of the psychics of the world???

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?