<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, December 23, 2004

Feel the Christmas spirit of ribena berry Christmas trees, Polar trains and albino/geisha Santa Clauses!!!!!!!!
Deck the halls with bloody corpses....falalalala....
Ladies and gentlemen....I have been imbued with the spirit of Christmas!
It took quite a while for me to feel the Christmas spirit...at last twenty years to be exact....lol...since i have NEVER felt very Christmassy in my entire life.... I used to be a scrooge who hates Christmas... all those bloody nostalgic carols and annoying wholesome Christmas tv shows - they never show any good shows during Christmas! Halloween is when they show good shows! Horror film fest!
But this year...the singing spitting laughing spirit of Christmas has hit me smack in the head! I think it all started because the Laughing Lizard is full of Christmas spirit and she didn't understand why myself and Kelly-Mandy weren't. And I think some of it must have rubbed off me. And partly also because we went to watch the Polar Express (which must be THE Christmas movie this year), the huge Christmas tree decorated with Ribena-berries-esque decorations at KLCC and because of the albino-like Santa Claus running around KLCC with his high-heel-wearing Santarina in tow. Trust me. I have never seen a Santa Claus with so much powder on. Kelly-Mandy suggested that if he had been a woman he would have been a geisha.
Aaaand....i have gotten all my Christmas present shopping done and over with! Yes, I have been a good Christmas girl this year! Even all wrapped up already! I think I spent more money on Christmas pressies this year than any other year. And I even put lots of thought into buying what they would like the most, instead of just buying what fits in my budget best. I totally blew my budget. And the worst thing is that I think my family doesn't even seem very grateful this year. Maybe they're just not used to me being so Christmassy. My mom stares at me very oddly.
Oh well. Then I was playing Charlotte Church's old Christmas CD until I finally got sick of it and put on some good old Resident Evil II soundtrack.
Yaaaay!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?