<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, November 04, 2004

Something terrible has happened! I can't open any Internet browsers on my laptop! Not even MSN! And I have no idea why! And this is like one of the worst possible times for this to start happening especially with a report due tomorrow...I'm at the computer lab in uni now filling up discs with research to bring home...aaaargh...what will I do?
Actually, it's kind of good, this, because I don't go online and procastinate by blogging or mailing or going on random sites...but STILL....how am I suppose to do my research???
Aaaaargh.
Actually, with the exception of this report and my quiz, this is one of the best times for this to happen to me because it's nearly the end of the semester and I have nothing else due.
Touch wood! Nothing worse will happen! Touch wood! Touch wood!
Okay, I'd better go back to my report. Ciaoz!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?