<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Today yours truly was put on Cooking Onions duty at the Debut Magazine barbeque fundraiser! Only I think I kept putting either too much or too little onions on everyone's buns and they'd all go "er...thanks" and give me the evil eye. Sigh. I never did like onions. And then it started raining so we kind of pushed back the grill and food tables under these very convenient white cloth-roof thingies and just kept on cooking. But I think the rain and wind kind of worked in our favor because the wind swept along the dee-lishous smell of hotdogs all over campus and our sizzling sausages looked sooo tempting to the poor people trudging in the cold wet rain. :D
Aaaaand guess what! Both, not just one, but both my newstories are out in the Western Independent! Huzzah! Especially the Tibet protesting against Beijing Olympics one...because...well, Tibet deserves more attention! Human rights justice we shall prevail!
I feel kind of sorry for my poetry blog www.redleavesforest.blogspot.com because hardly anyone goes to read that - the guest counter figure is pathetic. Doesn't anyone like poetry anymore? I won't even mind if you just go in there for like one second - i just want the numbers to go up! :p
October is heeere....and ah the wind and rain and all things Halloween-ish....I love this time of the year because it's the time when all worlds cross over...like the Hungry Ghosts and the Old Souls and All Souls and Hallowe'en...hooray for all worlds...and that's the time when half of my friends go into hiding because half the souls from other worlds are looking to settle some old businesses with souls from other worlds...ah well...
Movies I want to watch: Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Bourne Supremacy, Alien vs Predator, The Village, Shaun of the Dead, Anaconda, Vanity Fair, The Notebook, Sky Captain. Most of which I would probably have to get the video because nobody would accompany me to the cinema. Sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?