<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, October 04, 2004

Shop Music: Him "Join Me in Death", Resident Evil: Apocalypse OST.

I'm suppose to be a good girl and study tonight but I started writing poetry on my poetry blog and then got on a creative roll and couldn't stop. And, anyway, while I was in the midst of writing "Solace", Yvonne barged in twice, first to use my phone and second to watch Who Wants to be a Millionaire on my TV. And, of course, I ended up watching the show with her because it was some chemist from NZ who was well on his way to winning a million bucks. Only he got stumped at the last question and had to settle for 50000 instead. I hope I got the correct number of 0s there.
But anyway, the show is over and "Solace" is done! Please do go to my Forest of Poetry to read it! It's on www.redleavesforest.blogspot.com or you could click the link on my sidebar. Arigato gozaimasu!
Today was finally a gorgeous warm sunny day. And just as I had decided to wear my black sweater. Bah.
My cough got better. I think it's either the weather or the beer I drank at the uni tarv this afternoon. But then I started reading all the poetry I've written on my blog aloud and I think I made it worse again. Whoops!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?