<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, October 03, 2004

Shop Music: DevilDrive "Digging Up the Corpses", Resident Evil OST.
Burning: Dusk Strawberry and Cream Candle, Dusk Moroccan Candle.
Drinking: Cranberry Juice.

This coming week is going to be a braid week. I will be doing my hair in various braid styles because I'm so sick of it misbehaving so I'm going to constrain it in *the braid*! Plus, I miss playing around with my hair.
I was having dinner with my sister and she commented on my malnutritious (is there such a word?) diet - I've just realized that with the exception of the times I've eaten out, my diet at home consists mostly of instant noodles or pasta or party pies. See, a social life is good for one thing - it gives me variety and vitamins in my diet!Pah, I'm just too lazy to cook anything else.
Monday: red sweater with white collar and cuffs or black sweater? My Monday braid is going to be a braid dangling down from the very top of my head with red shoelaces dangling from the top and bottom. Okay, that description doesn't sound very good but you have to see it to understand how cool it looks. Lol. Kind of arty goth style.
Everyone is home tonight but the flat is strangely quiet - probably everyone is rushing on last-minute assignments for tomorrow. The start of uni once again - a one week break is so not enough! The hall is dark and you can see light at the crack of every door but everyone is sooo quiet tonight. It's a little unnerving.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?