<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, October 22, 2004

Salsa!
Today I went down to the Fremantle Art Centre, which used to be a lunatic asylum, to interview an artist and a curator. It's a pretty nice place.
And this evening...I went....guess where! Salsa dancing!
It was pretty fun, though at the end I got a bit mixed up with the steps. But that's okay because the guys just lead you around so I just let them swing me and pretended I knew where my feet were going. It looks pretty cool, I want to learn it just for the sake of being the only one at weddings and parties and stuff who knows how to salsa. But then I'd need a guy who knows how to salsa to salsa with. Hahaha.
Last night the guys in my flat had a bit of drama going on when I came home...and today somebody threw eggs at our flat door! I came out and there were eggshells everywhere! Thank goodness the guys had already cleaned most of the gook away. We were being terrorized by eggs! I didn't ask what was going on though, it seems to be a...uh...sensitive topic? I just hold my breath as I walk through the front door. It's a good thing I didn't buy any eggs this week.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?