<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, October 13, 2004

*Phew* - the Latest in the Life of an Undefeatable Unbelievable Undestructable Gorgeous Goddess!
I know it's Indestructable not Undestructable but I just needed something that begins with an Un and Destructable is good. So get away from me, you pesky little grammar-correcting animals! Psk! I swat at you, you flies!
It's been soooo frantic....all these assignments which I had barely gotten around to doing and which needed to be handed up on Monday and Tuesday and that MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR presentation and research essay for *gasp* That Dreaded Course (i just HAD to pick the same week to do my presentation AND hand up my research essay-aaaargh!) and I was just partying the whole weekend as if i had NO assignments at all...but miracle of miracles! the beauty of Miracles came through for me and I handed up everything on time AND i actually came through my presentation with No Visible Scars And Still Breathing! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I was sooo worried that she would start asking me questions that I didn't know midway the presentation like she does to everyone but she DIDN'T and i thought that was GOOD until much later when i thought maybe that was BAD since i was the only one whom she didn't QUESTION...but a couple of other kids said my presentation was GOOD and so i'll believe THEM and save my Peace of Mind and believe that i have REDEEM MYSELF from that disastrous coffee-killing lack-of-sleep flu-embedded presentation earlier this semester.
*Takes a long deep breath*
Aaaand we're going to party down at Margeoux tonight! Hooray Hooray Hooray! I need some de-stressing!
Aaaand me and the Curly Pumpkin will be heading down to Mosman Beach on friday and Swan River on Saturday to watch the Gravity Games! This is what I came to the most isolated city in the world for - cool sports events! Yay!
I was proofreading some business report for CC just now and some of the things her group members had written are FUNNY. Take this one: "Schools and education systems have not properly educated and preserved students about traditional art culture...."
Preserved???
You mean, like, preserving the students by putting them in jam jars and sealing them tight so that they would last forever?
I think I must have missed *that* day in high school.
Not fair! I want to be preserved too!
I can hear my two flatmates watching the OC again...they watch it on tuesday nights and then replay it again in the morning - I swear, they are OBSESSED. and they're guys, for pete's sakes. I thought that shows like OC and Neighbors are soaps for girls. Even I'm not obsessed like they are. And the thing that's so strange? they're not even, like, girly guys or metrosexual guys or anything, they're like the two blokiest, manliest, manly man kind of guys ever, but for some reason, they have like some hidden passion for OC. Maybe it's the One Serious Flaw that the Bitchin Fairy laid upon them. Maybe it's just Marissa and Summer. I don't know. Lol.
Horrific news! Someone just told me that the age limit for clubs in KL just went up from 18 to 21!!!! WTF! How could that happen? Is this true? If it is then I'm not going home for Christmas. Hell, the only reason why I'm going home is to party! Why couldn't they just enforce this next year? Who the hell do they think are, the USA? And FYI, this is one good reason why I didn't go to the US to continue my Studies of the Dead and Living - because of their 21 age limit and because when you are Studying the Dead and the Living, you need to drink - a lot!
Last night Moon Von came into my room and forced an ice-cream sandwich down my throat. I mean like, a literal ice-cream sandwich, with ice cream on white bread. I was like Noooo! Keep away from me, evil Ice-cream Sandwich carrying Bitch! But she wouldn't let up on me. I mean like, I enjoy ice-cream sandwiches all right, the Normal Kind, with ice cream between two chocolate bars or two chocolate biscuits or whatever but ice-cream on white bread? Nonono. I don't take no weird literal ice-cream sandwiches. Until last night. *Choke*. But it wasn't too bad. It was strange. But not that strange. This girl takes shark fin, chicken feet, baby octopuses and jellyfishes (hahaha! come to me, animal babies!), frogs, fried ice-cream, kidneys, liver, ostrich-meat burgers, raw salmon and human blood, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no literal ice-cream sandwiches on white bread!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?