<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, October 14, 2004

OMG - LAST NIGHT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!
OMG OMG OMG!
I think I'm still a little in shock.
I still cannot believe this has happened.
This has yet to sink in.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
"What? What?" you may well ask. "What happened?"
Allow me to tell you.
I WAS DANCING WITH THE BLACK EYED PEAS!
YES YES YES!
OMG OMG OMG!
*takes a deep breath*
What happened? Well, me and the Curly Pumpkin and her friend, whom we shall call...um...Bombay...went down to Margeux, this club which probably plays the best RnB music in Perth...and the whole time the DJ kept saying "Black Eyed Peas! Black Eyed Peas in the house!" and we didn't know what he was going on about...we thought he was just saying that because they were in Perth for a concert....And then it was almost time for the club to close and they were ending with a couple of black eyed peas songs when suddenly I turned around and saw....OMG! I saw WILL!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, there he was, with his rainbow-striped hat and white turtleneck! And then we saw Apl! We didn't see Taboo, though, and I *think* we saw Fergie, but we couldn't be too sure if that was her. but if that was her, then her hair's changed and she looks really pretty.
Anyway, I grabbed the Curly Pumpkins' hand and said "OMG, it's the Black Eyed Peas!" and she was like, "no!" and i was like "yes!" and everyone was coming up to them and asking for autographs and pictures and they were sooo nice they just obliged everyone and they weren't the least bit snobby! they were so cool! And I was like OMG i have no pen and paper! Could they sign my passport? (cuz i have to bring that out with me as my ID when i go clubbing...left my driver's license at home silly me) and then Will and Apl came down to the dance floor Will was dancing right next to us and Apl was just wandering around and then he came up to me, Curly Pumpkin, and Bombay and said "Ooh, pretty girls" and started dancing with us!!!!!!!!! He was right next to me! OMG OMG OMG! And later we took a picture! OMGOMGOMG!
And i just wanted to talk to him and tell him that I always listened to their songs while writing my stories but I didn't because everybody else was asking for pictures and stuff and I didn't really want to bother him....but OMG! what's happened that night was enough for me. I can die happy now!
And later....as we were leaving in the taxicab....Apl was about to cross the road as our cab was pulling away from the curb and all three of us screamed, "Don't run him down! It's the Black Eyed Peas!" Lol, I don't know what the cab driver must have thought of us!
I'm so excited! That was one of the best nights of my life! I had wanted to go soooo badly to the concert but there's no buying tickets for this broke girl right now. But this is even better!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaah!
And tonight, my friend is going to Good Charlotte's concert....they're kicking off the Gravity Games....but I can't go because I'm broke! I did ask him to snatch one of the twins and bring him home for me though! He said he would try! ;)
Sigh....sigh...sigh...I'm so happy...
Oh, and by the way, the SFT is stepping up their campaign to save Tenzin Delek Rinpoche from being sentenced to death by the Chinese government and I think I'm going to help out by getting people to sign a petition....so if anyone's reading this is from Perth, Australia and wants to help out by just signing out your name, please contact me on the tagboard on the side of this blog and I'll get back to you! All you have to do is sign your name and we could well be on our way to saving a life! This is important! Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?