<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, October 25, 2004

My legs are aching! I feel like an old woman. I blame it on all that sonkyo-ing we did on Saturday. We have never done that much sonkyo-ing before! Let me tell you, too much politeness can be rough on the legs.
Today was a little colder - wind is pretty chilly.
Just handed in my two articles today. Hooray! That's it! I thought I would only have one source for one of my articles but this morning I managed to get another source, and then like ten minutes before I handed in my article, the original source sent me an e-mail so I got to call her and do a hasty interview before redoing my article and handing it in. Phew! So in the end I had three sources instead of just one! Yay!
Okay, must finish my film script before going over to the Curly Pumpkin's flat to watch Sex and the City!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?