<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, October 11, 2004

It's windy outside but warm, because it just rained.
I've just finished my Poetry and Poetics online quiz and lost one mark because time ran out before I got to save that stupid answer. I was like "Aaaaargh! Noooo! Auden! Auden was the one who said a poem is like a verbal contraption, not Wordsworth! Nooo! Aaaaah!"
I'm in such a mess. I have that major presentation and research essay, my three poems, and the quiz to hand on monday and tuesday but I spent the whole weekend going to the Pasar Malam on multicultural week, going clubbing after that, going clubbing the night after that, and having tea with my sister and dinner with Von and her cousin after that...and wasting time....aaargh...but at least I got all the poem stuff out of the way...and now...now...I just have to finish up both the presentation and the research essay by tomorrow...aaaargh...heeeeelp....
But it's cool. Really. I hope so.
Well, it would be if I stop wasting time like this!!!
Right, must get back to work!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?