<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, October 24, 2004

I was supposed to go find a policy online to write my report on and then finish off my two articles but I'm just procastinating first...
We went to the Gay Pride Parade on Saturday night and it was really so fun...everybody just looked so happy there and it's always fun to see people all dressed up in costumes with music blaring...the whole atmosphere was really very Baz Luhrmann's Romeo+Julietish, you know, during the party scene where they met, I kept looking around for some Romeo to fall in love with in the midst of all this madness but all I saw were the Butterfly Boys (who had the cutest little bue butterfly wings and were with a very attractive Butterfly Girl anyway. Darn!)
Before the parade we went to this Nepalese restaurant in Applecross to celebrate some Nepalese festival with the Ninja Crisis. I'm not exactly sure what the festival was about because whenever I asked her to explain it to me she just said "oh, just a festival" or something like that. The food was good but damn, it was expensive! I'm not celebrating any more Nepalese festivals with the Ninja Crisis if they're going to cost that much. =p
And after the parade we went to Mustang Bar. The band was good that night! They played a couple of old Green Day songs which was so fun! It was like being in high school again!
Gosh, I'm so old!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?