<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, September 26, 2004

Today we went to Araluen! The botanical park which is supposed to be full of beautiful blooming flowers and shit but all we saw were lots of trees, lots of grass, lots of centipedes (eeeeuuuurgh!) and a few patches of bright flowers. Dis-appointing. What a waste of a morning. I think there were more children than there were flowers there. It was so pathetic. It was more like a Tree and Children Festival or a Millipede Festival than a Tulip Festival. But I did get to see lots of nice little fire poppies. :)
I am so damn sick....it sucks that I have to be sick at this time with so many things going on and me not being able to fully enjoy any of them....yaaaargh....
Everyone's been celebrating the moon festival this weekend....and tonight especially! I had like half a mooncake just now but I couldn't manage any more because of my throat...bleeurgh...
Horrible things have been happening to me....I just discovered that I am truly broke! I am at the end of my tether! I am at the "I need to call my mom" end of the tether! It's terrible! It's shocking! It's....horrifying!
My friend from Dubai has been telling me all the latest things going on in Egypt....like how it is the trend now for women to sit on their husband's faces and suffocate them. Hmmm.... Egyptian men, watch out for your wife's arses!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?