<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, September 25, 2004

So it's the weekend now and my fever is gone but I have a terrible sore throat which makes it hard to swallow and makes me wonder how I'm going to muster up a big kiai for my kendo grading/competition on Monday/Tuesday, but all is well otherwise! Today I woke up at the unearthly time of 7:45 to find K's landlord's big sweet kitty next to me, then headed down to Shenton College for the Uni Games accredition, which lasted like fifteen minutes just so they could give us passes and stuff. The cab driver who took me to Shenton College also took fifteen precious bucks from me and had absolutely no idea where Shenton College was - he had to look in the directory. Hello - what did they teach you in cabby school???? So I decided to walk back since, according to him, it was really just a five minute walk back. If I ever see him again, I'll cut his throat and hang him by the balls because it was a total lie. I took forever to walk back and K was fucking sleeping and refusing to come out like a proper friend and pick me up from the middle of nowhere and Joy, being a proper friend as all proper friends should, tried to wake him up but couldn't and she couldn't come pick me up because she had no idea where I was either. Aaaargh! And I tried to get directions but all I got was a creepy guy at a cemetery - which makes sense that I would end up getting directions from such a person, considering all the kinds of people I end up making friends with - whose only piece of useful information for me was that "a girl like you shouldn't be walking all this long way." Yes, Mr. Creepy Cemetery Man, I agree, but apparently my unproper friends do not! Anyway, after I left the cemetery, I was picked up by a Good Samaritan - God bless you! - who drove me down to Hardie Road and got me back at K's in record time! And now I'm waiting for Joy to shower and for K to wake up (by blasting his loudest songs on the computer at him which are not that loud anyway) and oooh! - real time update! He's awake and has moved into the shower!
And now we are going to have lunchies! So I must blog off! Good-bye!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?