<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, September 09, 2004

Just went on a chocolate-selling rampage through the flats in EU for the fundraiser for the magazine which i'm working a payless job for ;)... the fredos are going fast! I appear outside the doors holding my brown paper bag stuffed with candies and I try to smile sweetly....call me the candy lady...
Was watching "My Left Eye Sees Ghosts" last night....it was sooo heartbreakingly sad!!! I cried my eyes out!
Also saw "You Got Served" this evening...which was pretty cool....it had that girl from "My Wife and Kids" in it...the daughter...
Today I had *Party Pies* for dinner! These most adorable little chicken pies...which were also pretty damn filling! I had six and I'm still stuffed!
I had such a hard time sleeping last night, i kept waking up and each time I woke up, it was so hard to get back to bed...
The cleaners came to our flat today! The entire kitchen is so clean! It's unbelievable! Hahaha!
Okay...must go...I have to do some reading and investigating and write limericks tonight! Look, I'm actually trying to be hardworking! A-mazing!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?