<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, September 06, 2004

First day of uni after study break (during which I did not study at all) and it's pouring and the wind is bitingly cold and I have no umbrella. It's enough to make a girl want to turn around and go back into her flat and crawl back into her nice warm bed.
So I go to the chemist and bought me an umbrella after my MCI class because i am SO sick of being caught in the rain (trust me, it sucks to sit in class when your clothes are all wet and cold and sticking to your skin). But apparently, all umbrellas made in this country are lousy. The first umbrella I bought got wrecked to pieces by the hellish wind and the second one refuses to stay close until I strangled it with the strap that comes around it.
I was watching The Chronicles of Riddick last night and it was such a bloody depressing movie, it depressed the hell out of me. Which was surprising because technically I should be right at home with all that darkness-and-hellish-planets stuff. Or maybe it was just Vin Diesel. Or maybe it's just this bloody weather. And I had to play some music to cheer myself up when I realized that all my CDs are bloody depressing as well. I need to get some new CDs!
Just found a happy song on my songlist! Beautiful Life, by B'z...which was the theme song of this Japanese TV show about a wheelchair-bound girl and a guy who worked as a hairstylist and how they met and overcame all odds and fell in love only to end up with her dying of the same incurable disease which had crippled her.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?