<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, September 12, 2004

Burning: Dusk Vienna Candle, Dusk Mulberry Candle
Shop Music: Abra Moore "Trip on Love"
Sky: Beautiful

People would be glad to know that I've finally quit whining about turning 20 and I've finally gotten past my "i'm-a-sakura-which-has-passed-her-prime" rut! I don't know how that came about, I was just lying in bed one night, slightly drunk and all, and I just realized...it didn't matter to me anymore. And that not being a teenager didn't make me sad anymore. And that, yeah it sucked that I could never be that cool as-you-are when you are a teen anymore and that I'm just so much closer to being a goddamn boring ordinary like shit adult, but that there were also a lot of new things to look forward to. So, yeah, I've finally gotten over that particular stage in my life. See, I told you i'd get over it. Da Beautiful One always comes out on top of things. *winks*
Lol! And some people are going to say, "Damn, girl! You're still acting like a bloody teenager anyway!"
Yeah, we're all still young at heart!
And speaking of age issues, I saw Suddenly 30 the other day! Damn! No way can a thirteen-year-old pull together outfits and hairstyles the way Jennifer Garner did in that movie! She was into Michael Jackson and puffy skirts just the other day! But what a sweet movie! And what outfits! And what hairstyles!
Oh and guess what! I saw a shooting star last night! I was standing on my balcony smoking when suddenly I saw this beautiful perfect bright thing drift through the deepening blue evening sky and just winked out into the blue. The first thing that crossed my mind was "fireworks?" and then I realized what I just saw and I immediately shoved the sliding doors open and poked my head into the flat while letting in clouds of cigarette smoke at the same time and shouted, "I saw a shooting star!!!!!!!" then i turned back, while forgetting to close the sliding door, and made my wish. Not telling what it is. *wink* But we'll see if it comes true.
Oh, and my pot handle broke today. I have such bad luck with pots. That's like the fourth pot I ruined this year. What is it with the damn pots anyway? It wasn't as if I was doing anything with it. It just broke off in my hand. And I'm definitely so not the strongest person in the world. I spent like five minutes trying to open my spaghetti sauce today and my flatmate opened it in like five secs.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?